Change of Employer Form
This form should be used to advise Easi you are changing employer.
- This does not constitute an agreement. A new ‘Deed of Novation’ and ‘Assignment of Management Contract’ will be generated from this information for you to sign and return.
- Monthly invoiced amounts will be shown on a ‘Packager Advice’ report that will be sent to you with the above documentation.
- The first monthly invoice date for your new employer will be the first date of the month after your current employment cessation.
- If your new employer or salary packager has not deducted sufficient funds (if any) from you, you may need to make arrangements to pay or part-pay this invoice yourself
- Your new employer may be subject to a credit assessment.
- Please advise us of any change in your personal details by emailing email@example.com.
- Changes of employer may take up to 14 days to process.
- An administration fee of $110 applies to this transaction, plus any additional charges from your financier.